FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen     BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 
 ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

Boomerang production in Turkey - Cast copy, which thermoset?

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen     Foren-Übersicht -> Tipps zum Bauen und Werfen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
Mustafa Umut Sarac
MTA-Dropper

BeitragVerfasst am: 30.10.2018, 12:26    Titel: Boomerang production in Turkey - Cast copy, which thermoset? Antworten mit Zitat

I am thinking to start production of boomerangs in Istanbul and sell via facebook page.

What do you advise to use environmentally green thermoset ?

Zuletzt bearbeitet von Mustafa Umut Sarac am 05.11.2018, 18:03, insgesamt einmal bearbeitet
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden AIM-Name
Winfried Gorny
Bumerang-König

BeitragVerfasst am: 04.11.2018, 10:42    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

What you envision as a material, there is practically no.

And plastics are never environmentally friendly and non-toxic or ecological. Even wood contains toxic substances.

I do not think you'll find what you want with your ideas. Also I do not believe that you will have a satisfying economic success on Facebook at the meanwhile old-established boomerang community there.

There are too many really good boomerang-manufacturers and -artists. Boomerang business is the opposite of an easy business.

Also, there are usually very few boomerang designers who would be happy to see someone else copy and then sell their designs. Although you can not protect boomerangs by patent and therefore nobody will be able to charge you for the theft, but you will not make friends with it.

www.das-bumerang-projekt.de
www.bumerang-kaufen.com
Triff mich auf Facebook und/oder bei Google+
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen
Mustafa Umut Sarac
MTA-Dropper

BeitragVerfasst am: 05.11.2018, 14:28    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

I think Liquid Crystal Polymer is most suitable.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden AIM-Name
Winfried Gorny
Bumerang-König

BeitragVerfasst am: 05.11.2018, 14:36    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

At the present time, when Plasstik contaminated our oceans and microplastics has already reached the food chain through our food, I try to avoid plastics.
In my opinion - certainly irrelevant - we should avoid plastics, at least in the "mass production" of boomerangs for the market, as far as that is possible. -

As long as this remains limited to the competitive scene, it may not matter, but I really think it is not a responsible act to go into mass plastic production now.

I have an indoor model myself in the program made of Polystyrol. Of these, I still have about 150 pieces in stock. If they are sold, I will take this model out of the program. - But everyone should do what he thinks is right. I do not want to start a fight about it.

www.das-bumerang-projekt.de
www.bumerang-kaufen.com
Triff mich auf Facebook und/oder bei Google+
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen     Foren-Übersicht -> Tipps zum Bauen und Werfen Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.