FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen     BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 
 ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

Diffractive Boomerang as Analog Physical Flow Computer

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen     Foren-Übersicht -> Tipps zum Bauen und Werfen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
Mustafa Umut Sarac
Endurance-Abbrecher

BeitragVerfasst am: 15.11.2018, 16:46    Titel: Diffractive Boomerang as Analog Physical Flow Computer Antworten mit Zitat

Please give me permission to write for wider audiences.

I found a seagull picture taken with tele objective from below. Underside of the wing shows the wing bones of seagull. When you see this , you can find the source of inspiration for wooden canvas aircrafts. But there is a tremendous amount of difference between struts of world war 1 aircrafts and seagull.
WW1 wooden aircrafts have linear flat struts but seagull have two different characteristics.

a- seagull wing struts are convex curved to the direction of body.

b- seagull wings have 6 or so steps like a dragonfly wing. Wing underbody flow entrance area have one s schlaft angle , than other angle than other and than struts begins , struts have wing camber convex and in to the direction of body.

let me draw it here

......s..............................
.....s...............................
....s................................
...s................................
..s.................................
.s....................................
s.....................................
s....................................
.s...................................
..s..................................
...s..................................
....s................................
.......s..............................
.........s............................
...........s..........................
.............s.........................

I looked in to articles and this wing prevents turbulence and direct the airflow coming from different angles in to normal flow and angles.

I was writing about physical neural networks and deep training them , I was writing about these computers and their 3d prints. Find my posts.

I thought a physical computer which like an mechanical computer which does not need electricity but only a input like a light beam and than gives the output instantly.

I think that computation is done by diffractive labirynth.

If you make a intelligent labirynth , it can make computation.

I thought from seagull wing , if we 3d print a surface with holes and if we print another one in front of it and if we keep the holes larger and the layer count was less and if we program the diffractive labirynth, it makes

- the coming airflow with an specific angle goes through holes in to nonturbulent and desired flow angle like seagull wing.

Programming computation is interesting and you can program wild things.
One program can make too many different things to boomerang flight or you can make more common things.

This is diffractive computing and flow control .

I thought another thing , to cover the holes with aerogel like lightweight material and this material allows or not allows the flow through the labirynth computer with pressure or air speed

ps. I thought opening and closing the holes with onboard electronics or radio control or telephone computer control is an other wild idea.

Mustafa Umut Sarac
Istanbul
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden AIM-Name
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen     Foren-Übersicht -> Tipps zum Bauen und Werfen Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.