FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen     BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 
 ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

Magnetohydrodynamic Liquid Surface Boomerang

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen     Foren-Übersicht -> Tipps zum Bauen und Werfen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
Mustafa Umut Sarac
Boomerang-Insider

BeitragVerfasst am: 10.06.2019, 20:59    Titel: Magnetohydrodynamic Liquid Surface Boomerang Antworten mit Zitat

I am thinking to design a boomerang with top surface is ferrofluid liquid and this liquid is attached to surface with bottom magnet and liquid changes the surface with depending on flowing flow and induced turbulence.

I was thinking to build a hi fi turntable with ferrofluid droplet needle tip where head magnet keeps it in its place and droplet takes the shape of long play channel and vibrates and piezo electric sensor records the long play music.

Now,

ferrofluid is a fluid with internal iron particles and changes its shape with the presense of electromagnetic field.

Same time , its sticks to a magnet and small perturbations does not effect its place.

If we cover a boomerang internal or top surface with a magnet and cover the magnet with ferrofluid liquid , ferrofluid stick to magnet and boomerang surface becomes wet and solid together.

If we throw the boomerang , airflow flow on magnet and makes a electric production. If there is turbulence , turbulence area should have more dynamic vibration and more electric generation.

If there is electric , there is shape change on ferrofluid and aerodynamic changes.

If we keep magnet weaker , fluid becomes flatter and becomes follow the air flow force and shape.

This fluid would be dynamic and airfoil sections of ferrofluid becomes natural and flight might be better.

Electric generation is the subject of mhd magnetohydrodynamics , ferrofluid shape change depends on rheology and electric fields.

If we keep the magnet weight low , we can use ceramic , plastic magnets or electromagnets with one time throw battery.

Mustafa Umut Sarac
Istanbul
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden AIM-Name
B der K-te
Wurfkreis-Choleriker

BeitragVerfasst am: 13.06.2019, 08:06    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Man you are genius, full of new functional ideas.
Especially the 'airflow on magnet' to generate electric energy will revolutionize common physics.
Don´t waste your time posting your inventions to this stupid forum. Your place is with the real creators like the Maker Fair. Make it big, go to real gamechanger.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden
Mustafa Umut Sarac
Boomerang-Insider

BeitragVerfasst am: 13.06.2019, 15:37    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Hello my friend , thank you for your kind words and suggestion.

I am interested in diy real airplanes and micro gas turbines for a long time. I found a russian patent kazantsev , and he suggests to use a mhd ring with generating intense heat and electrodynamic force and he was defending to put in to the middle of ring - out side of the heat channel , think a c ring - a rotor turns with force.

I started to interest with mhd by this way.

MHD concept is very old and faraday invented it.

Now , I collected lots of interesting stuff to be able to design whatever I said.
These are computer algorithms , concepts etc.

My main goal is to optimize wild things and put their 3d files , design files etc.

Honestly talking , I dont like small , middle sized , lightweight and extreme narrow and thin boomerangs. I have those and no place in istanbul witrhout hitting many persons. Parks etc are extremelly crowded.

I love to throw at winter storms with very big and heavy , large wide thick ones.

Now there is need of purchasing GPU CUDA card and computer codes and student softwares.

I am going in to self optimization like we blow air to paper. I am in to coanda effect , speed train optimization , kriling etc.

And I am in industrial design , architecture , acoustics - think what about a mta with whistle , fly and whistling - sculpture and I am in musical instrument making.

What are the common points , its proportions , easiest recognisable simplest design algorithms and suprise effect. Shape like an mathematician , proportion like an musician and do everything like a big mathematical concepts short proof.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden AIM-Name
B der K-te
Wurfkreis-Choleriker

BeitragVerfasst am: 14.06.2019, 10:50    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Stop collecting, do it finally. We want so se results. I do not expect you to turn some of your fantasies into reality.

MTA with whistle, that's what I thought, it is your understanding of industrial design. Fly and whistling is like walking with hobble or sailing with anchor line to the ground.
For none-mta indeed it is an old idea:
http://www.bumerangclub.de/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=6391#6391
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen     Foren-Übersicht -> Tipps zum Bauen und Werfen Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.