FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen     BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 
 ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

Locked in - Design Boom Free on Cloud SIMSCALE Part 1

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen     Foren-Übersicht -> Tipps zum Bauen und Werfen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
Mustafa Umut Sarac
Aussie-Round-100-Werfer

BeitragVerfasst am: 22.03.2020, 11:33    Titel: Locked in - Design Boom Free on Cloud SIMSCALE Part 1 Antworten mit Zitat

You are locked in , and its boring and mind bending experience. Your hobby is boomerangs and I have solutions for you.
You can play with web browser based simscale cloud parallel computer free but you have to know how to do it

I posted at second mail what to do.

This posts covers my idea and after reading and watching videos , you can apply yours.

I had been written down the necesserity of separation paths of wing tip flow and wake flow. This is the main source of turbulence at helicopters.

But as others indicates hub flow and wake flow mixing is the other turbulence source.

The way to correct these flow paths is the simulation but visualisation of streamlines.

Streamlines will show you why and how turbulence been generated and how to attack this problem by designing the cad model second time or more.

This is cheapest and easiest and less time consuming way.

If you spend two hours per simulation , you can reach a good design within hours ,, days or week.

My main idea is to bend the wings helicallly to copy what nasa or submarines to separate the wing tip and wing wake flows.

You can solve the problem with starting with a helical one and than start with helical wing tip one.

You can bend the tips upwards like Manuel Schütz also.

3 different designs will keep you busy in home

[size=18]You can use SIMSCALE FREE cloud simulation service and not depend your weak computer Its web browser based.

]I will post prelimanary design with programmable pocket hand calculator programs thread also.

I will post simscale racing car simulation and visual optimization videos plus fan , propeller , drone rotor, turbomachinery simulation, optimization videos also

IF drawing a boomerang is difficult on cad , there is a thread on here about how to draw boomerang on cad

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen     Foren-Übersicht -> Tipps zum Bauen und Werfen Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.