FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen     BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 
 ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

Electric field sensitive topological fluid, LIVING Boomerang

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen     Foren-Übersicht -> Tipps zum Bauen und Werfen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
Mustafa Umut Sarac
Aussie-Round-100-Werfer

BeitragVerfasst am: 14.04.2019, 08:49    Titel: Electric field sensitive topological fluid, LIVING Boomerang Antworten mit Zitat

Boomerang vibrates with rotation and fluid flow.

Piezoelectric cable produces electric field when it vibrates.

And an liquid which suspends iron particles in itself with homogene nature changes it shape violently to a sensivity of electrical fields.

If we make a boomerang which encapsulates that liquid in its body and an piezoelectrical cable can be put inside longevetity of this fluid and if the cable was uninsulated , here goes

when you throw the boomerang , boomerang hits the wind and wind angle resonates the cable , than cable generates electrical field and the shape and density nature of the electric field sensitive liquid been changes.

now more than that

if we make a small digital or analog circuit which can be programmed to the impulse response and if the impulse response manages the cable electrical field , than if we make modal analysis of the boomerang and the cable and the liquid , we can control the very nature of the boomerang.

I will add some pictures of that liquid to next post.

Ps. I found many liquids changes nature with intense electric field , ideal liquid might be liquid crystals also.

I found above idea at 1995 and since than selection of liquids had had been increased. I suggest you to google and I will try to post also.

Lİquid crystal and electrical surfaces and vibrations effect the lc and effected by lc and outer world.

this can be a programmable computer - read alan turing - and this is my first post on this subject since 1995.

Mustafa Umut Saraç
istanbul
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen
Mustafa Umut Sarac
Aussie-Round-100-Werfer

BeitragVerfasst am: 30.04.2019, 07:04    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

ferrofluids
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen
Mustafa Umut Sarac
Aussie-Round-100-Werfer

BeitragVerfasst am: 30.04.2019, 07:13    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Ferrofluid can be inserted in to boomerang where boomerang made from frp with two halves and surfaces of internal of boomerang can be inkjet printed with intelligent circuit and we install a battery cell also.

gyro , force sensor and piezo surfaces and a dsp chip and simulation of electric field , all these fashions can be used to change center of gravity , rotation , turbulence , vibration and what not.
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen     Foren-Übersicht -> Tipps zum Bauen und Werfen Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.