FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen     BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 
 ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

GPS MTA, Climb, Stop Rotation, Soar like Seagull and Returns

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen     Foren-Übersicht -> Tipps zum Bauen und Werfen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
Mustafa Umut Sarac
Ranglisten-Ass

BeitragVerfasst am: 29.10.2019, 15:27    Titel: GPS MTA, Climb, Stop Rotation, Soar like Seagull and Returns Antworten mit Zitat

I thought biggest problem to send the boomerang to great distance everytime was its design for rotation.

Today I looked to seagulls from my large windows and they are soaring peacefully and they return whereever they want to return.

I thought same could be applied to boomerangs but all the design must be rethinked.

Think a boomerang you throwed with autorotation and it goes to its maximum distance and stops the autorotation , soars like an seagull to great distance and comeback to its thrower with GPS.

All of the competions done on land. I thought if I can watch my boomerang throwed from a hill or building and comes back to my hand , GREAT!
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen
Mustafa Umut Sarac
Ranglisten-Ass

BeitragVerfasst am: 29.10.2019, 17:53    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

I think I must tell my story , I had a boomerang 30 years ago , it was pink, injection molded , very very big and very very heavy , british made.

I bought it from hunters shop and when I throwed it againts the wind , it never goes far but vertically climbs 70-80 meters and falls from the sky in front of me.

I think it was a good example what boomerang flight varies.

And its a good example to rotation stop and than soar flight idea.

Boomerang can be made to climb 100 meters and than soar to great distance and slowly returns home.

GPS units , mechanics , electronics can be installed to giant boomerang.

There are boomerangs man sized.

Within time , experience gained , parts smaller , it will be widely accepted.

Its a matter of time , in my experience , teeneagers will be grown and next two generations , may be 40 years later , will start to use.

Some of my ideas will be used at 2100 or later.

I have sent , gps , flap, ic control , radio or cell phone control , flex wing , bird flight , insect flight , decked etc posts , all must be used in once here.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen     Foren-Übersicht -> Tipps zum Bauen und Werfen Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.