FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen     BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 
 ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

Each Wing in to Others Wake , Controlling Wake Shape

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen     Foren-Übersicht -> Tipps zum Bauen und Werfen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
Mustafa Umut Sarac
Aussie-Round-100-Werfer

BeitragVerfasst am: 12.11.2019, 08:04    Titel: Each Wing in to Others Wake , Controlling Wake Shape Antworten mit Zitat

I noticed this morning , boomerang right and left wings rotates together but each wing dives in to air from different sides. I think we all know that phenomenon.

But after thinking more , I found that each wing dives in to other wings wake also.

And each wing does not do this in a ordinary basic fashion because wings move forward in a flight path and wings dives in to not center of the wake but corner of the wake.

If we can move the wake corner far from the incoming diving second wing , we can improve the design.

I think there might be lots of research to control the wake and its shape.

As far as I know there are two wakes at ship design , first near wake and second far wake , first called near field wake and other far field wake.

There are lots of ship , yacht , racing boat , propeller , wake research but I did not encounter with aerodynamics

I will post my findings.

Thank you.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen
Mustafa Umut Sarac
Aussie-Round-100-Werfer

BeitragVerfasst am: 12.11.2019, 08:36    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

After thinking my previous posts, and without deeply researched, I thought nasa helical propeller or us army helical propeller might be designed with that purpose.

But for a submarine or turboprop propeller , you cant make each propeller different. Because they are designed to keep a straight route.

Our boomerangs are different. No boomerang designedfor straight path but a curved path.

Thats why each wing can be different.

We have two wings and one wing can have a twist on his axis , lets say helical.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen
Mustafa Umut Sarac
Aussie-Round-100-Werfer

BeitragVerfasst am: 18.11.2019, 10:24    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Let me clarify what I thought.

Please look in to submarine and NASA helical propeller posts. These posts attracted less people but they are ultimately important and they are created with best minds.

They are helical propellers either for sea or air.

Why , I think each propeller blade - if you take one of the blade as example- continuosy diving in to next blades wake and the others blades wakes.

I think it starts to dive in to next blades near field wake and than the next ones and than the next ones.

This action disturbs the laminar flow and everything goes in the chaos.

Chaos at a proppeller means

flow seperation and turbulence , less lift , more drag and MORE NOISE.

more noise is bad for submarine and military propeller jet or passenger gas turbine.

I think first two helical propeller tries to send the outgoing flow far from the next blade and others.

Helical blade can have more drag but less turbulence , noise and flow seperation and this can be finally better for propeller or BOOMERANG WING.
Mustafa Umut Sarac
Aussie-Round-100-Werfer

BeitragVerfasst am: 09.02.2020, 09:03    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

I learned that tip of the blade flow and its interaction with wake , is the main source of turbulence.

We must keep these two , distant.
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen     Foren-Übersicht -> Tipps zum Bauen und Werfen Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.